Stardate: 06.25.14
Subject: Questioning of Dakota Chrisna
LCDR John Gray
XO’s Duty Log: The questioning of Ms. Chrisna took place from 1003 to 1038. During which Ms. Chrisna was asked questions about whether she understood the charges being laid against her. She made a head nod but no verbal communication was made from the subject. When asked about the Enochian and its similarity to an Angel the subject responded that it told her and was still telling her that Daniel Talyard should die. Following this I asked whether or not the Enochian had personally threatened her to take such action and why she did not report up her chain of command. Her attorney interjected at this point citing a breach in her rights. I saw no such breach in her rights as she had already given the affirmative to answer to questioning. I asked again. The attorney demanded that the trial must then be held on Earth. Since that is indeed allowed under Starfleet regulation I gave in. Both the prosecutor and attorney then left the room. I just the door after them leaving only myself, Mr. Freed, and the subject in the room. Not saying anything to the subject as the attorney had warned. I laid out the case in front of including the logs from Officer Timmons. I then asked Mr. Freed "Mr. Freed. Did the Enochian try to destroy this vessel and her entire crew?" at this point Ms. Chrisna’s previously glazed over look disappeared and she smirked from the first time at Mr. Freed and myself. It should be noted that throughout all of her original holding she had been completely emotionless or silent. I then asked Mr. Freed "That doesn't sound like something an angel created by god would do to a group of innocent individuals does it?" at which point Ms. Chrisna showed interest and said "Mr. Gray, Dakota Chrisna is no longer here. You can drop the games." I then responded "We assumed as much. May I ask who I'm speaking to?" which seemed possible as Ms. Chrisna was acting out of character from earlier descriptions of her on profile. She then makes one final statement before seizing up and convulsing. "You might, but I may not choose to answer. I am a messenger. A warning has been issued to you and your crew: "End your search. Stop your pursuit. Or the Alaster shall fall." Seeing her convulsing I laid her on the floor and began to perform Combat Lifesaving. Checking her airway and breathing. She had no obstructions but had started to bleed from her nasal cavity. I called for the Medics and Security to rush her to Medical. She was then rushed to medical where it was discovered that a tumor had formed in the last week and she was experiencing internal brain hemorrhaging. I ordered medical staff to put her into cryo sleep to prevent death Medical reported to me "There were no real options, Chief Medical Officer Goldstein is performing emergency surgery now to see what she can do about restoring function. Perhaps give her a chance at living, even if some functions are impaired." At this stage my part had ended.
Stardate: 06.25.14
Subject: Managing Fallout
- CMDR. Andrew Carlson
Still awaiting final word from medical on the final status of the prisoner, and the prognosis of her future treatment. Starfleet command has launched a minor investigation into the incident and the investigating officers have successfully used the security footage in the brig to confirm LCDR. Gray’s story. With no further need to investigate the members of the crew, as I understand it, they will be dropping the investigation and the Alaster will be found blameless for the event in question. At this point Starfleet Command is trusting my judgement to point our ongoing Enochian explorations to its future. I will be waiting until I have all the information from my departments before making any final decisions, hopefully this information will help me to mitigate some of the potential threats.
Stardate: 06.25.14
Subject: Communications Meeting
- CPO Sarah Jungling
Communications Log: Due to recent events involving members of the communications department we called for a department meeting to inform them of what had happened and ask questions of PO1 Timmons and myself. PO1 Timmons began by informing the department that Dakota Chrisna was undergoing surgery and that she had attacked Daniel Taylard the night before. Her reasoning had been that he was a demon bent on ‘killing the angels.’ She then cleared up any confusion about the Enochians being ‘angels.’ Since the Communication department has been doing a great deal of work on researching these creatures she wanted to ensure that they weren’t under the same impression. I then spoke about what happened on the USS Graves and how we will not allow anything like that to happen again. We then opened the floor to questions, we were asked by a young man what procedure they were to follow should they receive a communication/transmission from the Enochians. The procedure we told them to follow was to inform the two of us, engineering, as well as Commander Carlson before playing the transmission at all.
No comments:
Post a Comment